For Admins to have an overview of the station's or tester's processing volume for every hour of the past 24 hours.
Data Collection Time Set-Up:
1. Go to the Phonecheck Cloud https://cloudportal.phonecheck.com/cloud/dashboard/home
2. Access CUSTOMIZATION > GENERAL CUSTOMIZATION > USER ACTIVITY REPORT
3. Select between CONNECTION TIME or COMPLETION TIME.
Connection Time: Records the device's entry on Connection to Phonecheck Desktop.
Completion Time: Records the device's entry when Test Results are sent to the Desktop.
NOTE: WHEN USING COMPLETION TIME:
Test Results must be sent to the Desktop to be "Completed"
Examples of Results Sync on Cloud DB > Results
Accessing the Report:
1. Go to 24 Hour User Activity New https://cloudportal.phonecheck.com/cloud/NewHourlyReport
2. Select your Day of review.
Set to TODAY as Default.
3. Select TESTER ID or USER ID.
(Keep in mind that a UserID is bound to One station but Many TesterIDs can be used on that UserID)
4. Review the KEY to understand each field's use.
A: Hours of Activity & Devices Processed in its respective hour.
B: File Exporter
C: User Identifier (Tester or UserID)
D: Warehouse (If one is created & selected for that UserID)
E: Total Devices Processed (NOTE: Number will be based on Customization's Setup for Connection or Completion Time)
F: Average Devices (Averaged between last 24 hours of processing)
G: Total Hours (While User is logged in)
H: Percent of devices that successfully provided results.
I: Percent of Devices Processed that were Erased.
J: Hour (24 hours)